Warzone has many meta weapon options, but streamer and expert Swagg has revealed a simple trick to make an OP rifle loadout.
Warzone players are continuing to discover powerful loadouts after the Season 1 Reloaded update and nerfs to popular picks such as the MTZ Interceptor and WSP Swarm.
The AMR9, RAM-7, and even the Haymaker and Lockwood 680 Shotguns have impressed so far, with some even feeling as if the Shotguns can completely shut down mouse and keyboard players.
That said, popular Call of Duty content creator FaZe Swagg has shared a new trick that allows you to use an attachment on one of the game’s Battle Rifles that should be locked. This “secret” glitch turns the weapon into a “meta” medium to long-range choice according to Swagg, so here’s everything you need to know about the trick.
The MTZ-762‘s largest magazine size in Warzone is a 30 Round Mag, but if you put the Conversion Kit on the gun, you can equip a 40 Round Mag. These 10 extra bullets are vital, but the weapon is considered to be much better without the Conversion Kit.
Fewer Ads|Dark Mode|Deals in Gaming, TV and Movies, and Tech
Swagg’s Warzone MTZ-762 40 Round Mag trick
Swagg has revealed a way you can remove the Conversion Kit on the MTZ-762, but keep the 40 Round Mag attachment to complete your build.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Create an MTZ-762 loadout with the Conversion Kit and 40 Round Mag attachments equipped.
- Enter any battle royale match.
- Once in the pre-match lobby, as you’re falling in, go to your loadout menu and remove the Conversion Kit attachment from the MTZ-762.
- Stay on the loadout screen and allow yourself to die from fall damage (disable the automatic parachute setting).
- Then, back out of the lobby.
- Go to your MTZ-762 loadout and you should now have the 40 Round Mag without the Conversion Kit.
Make sure you have the automatic parachute setting off for this Warzone trick. Once you follow those steps, you’ll then be able to make Swagg’s meta loadout for the MTZ-762 using the 40 Round Mag.
Here’s the full attachments list for Swagg meta Warzone MTZ-762 loadout:
- Barrel: MTZ Precision Blackthorn Barrel
- Muzzle: JAK BFB
- Magazine: 40 Round Mag
- Stock: MCW Blackjack
- Optic: VLK 4.0 Optic
Give this weapon a try if you’re looking for a new long-range gun in Warzone. For another top trick in Warzone, JGOD recently revealed a way to make Shotguns even more powerful.