Fortune’s Keep made its return in Warzone Season 2 and the devs also added an Easter egg that lets players earn the Ray Gun Wonder Weapon from Zombies. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get the Ray Gun in Warzone Fortune’s Keep.
The Warzone Season 2 update has arrived, bringing with it new guns like the BP50 and a crossover with The Walking Dead. It also marked the long-awaited return of Fortune’s Keep, which also received its own Ranked Play mode.
For the most part, the popular map looks and plays as fans will remember, but the devs have hidden some sneaky changes and secrets for players to find. One of these is an Easter egg that brings the iconic Ray Gun from Zombies to Resurgence matches.
Here’s how to get the Ray Gun on Fortune’s Keep in Warzone.
How to complete Ray Gun Easter egg on Warzone Fortune’s Keep
The Ray Gun can be found in an underground lab at the bottom of the Ground Zero crater in Warzone Fortune’s Keep. However, it’s not as simple as running in and picking it up, as there’s some light puzzle-solving and platforming needed to complete the Easter egg.
Check out how to get the Ray Gun Wonder Weapon on Warzone Fortune’s Keep below:
- Land at the Ground Zero POI.
- Head through the white doors at the bottom of the crater to enter an underground lab.
- Go left and up the stairs into the main room.
- On your right, squeeze through the gap in the wall marked ‘SEC B.’
- This takes you into a puzzle room filled with water that will electrocute you if you try to swim.
- Jump across crates and metal platforms to activate three switches found on the wall.
- Once all three lights turn green, the water is safe to enter.
- Head through the underwater tunnel near where you started and into a room full of loot.
- The Ray Gun will be lying on the table, alongside orange chests.
As you’d expect, the Ray Gun is extremely powerful if you can get hold of it in Warzone. It can knock an enemy in two shots, with the first removing all of their armor and the second downing them instantly.
However, the drawback is that there is no way to refill its ammo, so you’ll have to use it sparingly and make sure you have enough shots left by the time the endgame rolls around.