Popular MW3 Zombies expert MrDalekJD has revealed a new trick that allows you to Pack-Punch your Wonder Weapon four times, making it even stronger.
MW3 Zombies is an exciting spin on the classic third mode, and with all the new content that arrived in Season 1, there’s no better time to hop in and get to grips with the undead chaos.
As well as completing Story Missions, players will need to loot up and obtain the best gear to fill up their Stash and Crafting Schematics with Perks, Wonder Weapons, and more.
On top of all that, you’ll also need to Pack-A-Punch your weapons to get the most out of them, by either doing so at Pack-A-Punch machines or by using Aether Tools. The max Pack-A-Punch level is three, but some Zombies experts have discovered a trick to essentially Pack-A-Punch Wonder Weapons to “Tier 4.”
Fewer Ads|Dark Mode|Deals in Gaming, TV and Movies, and Tech
Popular Zombies content creator MrDalekJD shared their method on how to make your Wonder Weapon even more powerful than Tier 3 Pack-A-Punch, so here’s everything you need to know.
MW3 Zombies Tier 4 Pack-A-Punch trick
Here’s a breakdown on how you can Pack-A-Punch a Wonder Weapon to Tier 4 in MW3 Zombies thanks to MrDalekJD:
- First off, make sure you have a Wonder Weapon, Juggernaught Killstreak, and Legendary Aether Tool.
- Enter a game of Zombies with these items in your inventory and make sure the Wonder Weapon you’d like to have Pack-A-Punched to Tier 4 is in the second weapon slot.
- Throw the Juggernaught Killstreak out and drop all your weapons before picking up the Juggernaught from the Care Package.
- Use the Juggernaught until it finishes and you’ll notice that the Wonder Weapon in your second weapon slot that you dropped will now be equipped, but the rarity with be grey.
- Now, use a Legendary Aether Tool on the Wonder Weapon and Pack-A-Punch the Wonder Weapon by using a Flawless Aetherium Crystal or Pack-A-Punch machine to get it to Tier 3 PAP.
- Now, your Wonder Weapon will be a higher rarity and Tier 3 Pack-A-Punched, essentially making it stronger and therefore Tier 4.
While the setup and items you need to perform this trick are quite expensive, it’s certainly worth it, as Wonder Weapons that you do this trick on will become a lot stronger than their Tier 3 Pack-A-Punch versions.
MrDalekJD shows just how strong Wonder Weapons can be with this trick, one-shotting Tier 3 enemies and destroying bosses such as the Mega Abomination and the Dark Aether red worm in record time.