Modern Warfare 3’s After Market Parts can drastically change the performance of the weapon, and the KR Intlas LSJ-3 is a powerful Optic for players to unlock. So, here’s how to get the how to get the KR Intlas LSJ-3 in MW3.
When it launched back in November 2023, Modern Warfare 3 brought a number of fresh features. These included the new Armory Unlock system, allowing players to earn their preferred guns and attachments first, as well as the first Zombies mode the Modern Warfare series had seen.
It also introduced After Market Parts, powerful attachments that can completely transform any weapon they’re equipped with. Many of these have been rolled out gradually, such as the JAK Headhunter Carbine Conversion and JAK Beholder Rifle Kit, and now the KR Intlas LSJ-3 Optic has arrived.
Here’s how to unlock the KR Intlas LSJ-3 in Modern Warfare 3.
Fewer Ads|Dark Mode|Deals in Gaming, TV and Movies, and Tech
How to unlock KR Intlas LSJ-3 in MW3
Modern Warfare 3 players can get the KR Intlas LSJ-3 Optic by completing any five weekly challenges from Week 4. These tasks can be found in the main menu by heading into the ‘Challenges’ section on the top right corner of the screen.
Although only five challenges are required to unlock the KR Intlas LSJ-3 Optic in MW3, there are seven altogether. Check them out below:
- Get 10 kills Longshots with a Recommended Weapon.
- Get 40 kills with a Recommended Assault Rifle.
- Get 30 kills while aiming down sights with a Recommended Shotgun.
- Get 20 kills while holding your breath with a Recommended Sniper Rifle.
- Get 30 hipfire kills with a Recommended Assault Rifle.
- Get 30 kills with a magnified scope equipped to a Recommended Assault Rifle.
- Get 30 kills with sights equipped to a Recommended Marksman Rifle.
Unlike some of the other After Market Parts in Modern Warfare 3, the KR Intlas LSJ-3 Optic isn’t exclusive to a single weapon. Instead, it can be equipped with a variety of different rifles.
That was everything you need to know about how to unlock the KR Intlas LSJ-3 in Modern Warfare 3. For more, be sure to check out our other guides: