All of MW2 2022’s weapons are available to use in Modern Warfare 3 and they come with some brand-new Zombies camos to unlock. Here’s how to unlock the highly sought-after Bioluminescent camo in MW3.
With Modern Warfare 3 featuring brand-new camos to unlock in both Zombies and multiplayer, players have been grinding through the weapons to unlock Interstellar and Borealis before Warzone Urzikstan’s launch on December 6.
For the first time ever, weapons from the previous game have carried over, and MW2’s weapons have a brand-new camo grind in Zombies. If you’re looking to unlock the Bioluminescent camo in MW3 Zombies, then here’s how.
How to unlock Bioluminescent camo in MW3 Zombies
To unlock the Bioluminescent camo in MW3, you’ll need to unlock the Arachnida Zombies camo for 51 of Modern Warfare 2’s weapons.
Bioluminescent is the final Zombies Mastery camo for MW2’s weapons, the equivalent of Orion, Interstellar, and Borealis. You’ll have to unlock all of the camos for 51 of Modern Warfare 2’s weapons, and then the Bioluminescent camo will be yours.
Fewer Ads|Dark Mode|Deals in Gaming, TV and Movies, and Tech
The good news is that Modern Warfare 2 has 77 weapons in total, but you only need to grind the camos for 51 of them. So, you can avoid weapons that you won’t use or aren’t very good in Zombies, streamlining the process.
Here’s a breakdown of what you need to do to unlock MW3’s Bioluminescent camo:
- Unlock all of the base Zombies camos for 51 of Modern Warfare 2’s weapons.
- Get 100 kills and successfully extract in a single match with 51 MW2 weapons to unlock Golden Ivory.
- Get 300 kills with 51 MW2 weapons while it’s Pack-A-Punched to unlock Spinel Husk.
- Get 10 Special or Elite Zombie Kills with 51 MW2 weapons to unlock Arachnida.
- After you have Arachnida for 51 MW2 weapons, Bioluminescent will be yours!
There aren’t any new MW2 weapon camos in multiplayer, but if you never unlocked Orion last year, you can grind it out in MW3’s multiplayer.
For more Zombies, you can also check out our other guides: