There’s a way for MW3 Zombies players to get every Perk in the game for free by completing simple Easter egg tasks, so here’s everything you need to know.
MW3 Zombies is proving to be a popular mode among the player base, as the devs confirmed it has become the “most engaging third mode in MW history.”
While it puts a twist on the classic Zombies mode by fusing it with the extraction-based DMZ mode from MW2, many veterans and new players alike have been enjoying this unique MW3 undead experience. There’s a lot to find and explore, as Urzikstan is hiding many secrets.
Despite the main Easter egg not being released just yet, with many expecting it to arrive in Season 1, players have already found a variety of smaller secrets, including a way to get every Perk for free.
For those interested in acquiring every Perk for free in MW3 Zombies, here’s a full guide on all the Easter egg tasks you need to complete around the map to get them.
Every free Perk Easter egg in MW3 Zombies
Here’s every Perk and the Easter egg players must complete to get the Perk for free in MW3 Zombies, courtesy of Zombies master MrDalekJD:
- To get Jugger-No for free in MW3 Zombies, make sure you have a Molotov and then head to Al-Abboud Condos just south of Levin Resort (C3 on the map).
- Locate the campfire found around the middle of C3 above the row of four buildings.
- Throw a Molotov into the campfire and a Rift reward will pop up with the Jugger-Nog Perk inside.
- First, make sure you have an ATV.
- Next, head to H5 on the map and follow the highway that circles the middle of the map until you reach a road sign. The sign is arched over the highway and can be found in the section that just passes out of the orange Threat Zone.
- On top of this road sign structure, you’ll find a Mister Peeks stuffed bunny.
- Wait under this road sign until you hear a laughing sound effect, which initiates a speed challenge.
- You must then follow the road north all the way to the next road sign structure, which you will need to pass under at max speed.
- Once you pass under the roadsign with enough speed, you will hear a sound effect, and a Rift will pop up with Quick Revive as the reward.
- Above Popov Power in E1/E2 of the map, you will find some ring structures just to the side of the road.
- Climb to the top of the huge smoke tower in E1 above Popov Power, jump off, parachute, and glide through all three of the rings.
- Once you glide through all three of them successfully, you will have completed the Easter egg, and a Rift reward will pop up with Death Perception.
- Head to Abdul Academy just below Orlov Military Base in I3.
- Locate the church-looking structure and look for the Mister Peeks bunny in the top window.
- Throw an explosive, preferably a Semtex, into this top window of the building.
- If done correctly, a reward Rift will spawn with Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Make your way to D2, just to the right of Levin Resort.
- On the left side of D2, you will find a bird statue.
- Drive up and off this bird statue and land on the road beneath it.
- A Rift reward will then pop up containing Speed Cola.
- Head to Shahin Manor in H7.
- Locate the swimming pool with Mister Peeks just outside the manor.
- Head inside the manor and up to the roof.
- Dolphin dive from the roof into the pool and you will receive a reward Rift with PHD Flopper
- Go to Zaravan City and head to D7.
- Locate the tallest building in the Quadri Shopping Center area.
- Head inside and find the stairs.
- Run up all 15 flights of stairs as quickly as you can until you reach the roof.
- You will then receive Stamina Up in a Rift reward.
- Make sure you have a Sniper and head to Al-Dahr Estates in G7.
- Locate the construction building and use the zipline to get to the roof.
- With your Sniper, aim about halfway up at the yellow crane in the southwest direction.
- You should find a Mister Peeky bunny.
- Ping directly on the bunny for a jumpscare and you will receive a Rift with Tombstone Soda as a reward.
That was every free Perk Easter egg in MW3 Zombies. If you’re wondering where Elemental Pop is, players have not found the Easter egg to get the Perk for free, so there’s a chance it doesn’t exist.
For more guides, be sure to check out:
MW3 Zombies leak reveals exfil streak rewards | How to snake in MW3: Snaking movement technique explained | How to fix packet burst in Modern Warfare 3 | Best FOV settings for Modern Warfare 3 | When is Ranked Play coming to Modern Warfare 3? | Every Warzone map available in MW3 Season 1 | Modern Warfare 3 War mode explained | Modern Warfare 3 Zombies Zones explained