Wondering how to complete Fortune’s Keep’s Golden Vault Easter egg in Warzone? Here’s everything you need to know.
While the Warzone Season 2 update has introduced a bunch of new content, one of the most exciting additions is the return of a fan-favorite map in Fortune’s Keep.
The map has gone through a variety of changes and even comes with a competitive Ranked Resurgence playlist too. The devs tend to hide secrets and Easter eggs on battle royale maps, and Fortune’s Keep is no different.
While the previous Easter eggs on Warzone’s Fortune’s Keep have been removed, there are some new ones. So, for those looking to solve the Golden Vault Easter egg on Fortune’s Keep, here are all the details.
How to open Golden Vault in Warzone Fortune’s Keep
The Warzone Golden Vault Easter egg on Fortune’s Keep is not difficult to pull off, but it does require you to complete some steps to do so. Here’s a full breakdown of all the steps you need to complete to open the Golden Vault in the Throne Room on Fortune’s Keep, thanks to Geeky Pastimes.
- Enter a Warzone match on Fortune’s Keep.
- Land in the courtyard in the middle of the Keep POI on the map.
- Enter the doors on the northeastern side of the Keep to enter the Throne Room.
- Locate the torches on the wall on either side of the throne.
- Interact with both to light them.
- Sit on the throne and a staircase will appear in the middle of the room.
- Now you’re in the vault room, throw a Molotov at the vault door.
- Certain circles on the vault door will light up, these correspond to wall torches in the vault room.
- Interact and light the corresponding torches, while snuffing out the ones that are not lit on the door.
- Once you do this, the vault door opens and you will get access to a bunch of high-tier loot.
You should find a Molotov in the vault room if you don’t have one already. You’ll need to memorize the pattern that shows up on the vault door too, as it doesn’t stay there forever after throwing the Molotov.
Some teamwork helps if you’re not playing solo, as you can allocate squadmates to certain torches on the wall to get it done quickly.
It’s also important to note that the whole lobby will be notified when you open the vault, so be cautious when looting up, as players may be on the hunt.
For more guides on Warzone, make sure you check out: