Zombies are heading into Warzone with the Season 2 update, bringing Power-Ups along with them. Here’s everything you need to know about Zombies Power-Ups in Warzone.
The Warzone Season 2 patch is on the horizon, promising players yet another huge content drop, as well as balance changes for the growing arsenal of weapons.
Rebirth Island is waiting in the wings while Fortune’s Keep is first to make its return along with a new Ranked Play mode for Resurgence.
Players will find Zombie Nests and an Eradication Contract on Fortune’s Keep for a limited time at launch, but that’s not all, as there’ll also be a selection of Zombies Power-Ups available across all of Warzone’s playlists for a limited time.
For those interested in how these Zombies Power-Ups will work in Warzone, here’s everything you need to know.
All Warzone Zombies Power-Ups explained
For a limited time at the start of Warzone Season 2, players will be able to find seven different Zombies-Power Ups by opening “certain caches” or by eliminating enemy Operators. There are four familiar and three brand-new Zombies-Power Ups, here’s the full list:
- Double Points: 60-second duration. Doubles Plunder from ground loot and kills, and score events in Resurgence (that contribute to teammate respawn timers).
- Full Armor: Instant buff. Fully fills your active Armor slots on pickup.
- Max Ammo: Instant buff. Fully fills ammo for all your carried weapons on pickup.
- Fire Sale: 90-second duration. Reduces the price of all shop items for a small duration of time.
- Looting Spree: 60-second duration. Adds bonus items to caches, with a very high chance of a bonus Common item, and a small but significant chance of an additional Legendary item.
- Zarkour: 60-second duration. Increases movement speed by around 10%, with infinite Tactical Sprint and Reloading while Sprinting, and disables Fall Damage.
- Undead Sight: 45-second duration. Operators or AI enemies within the range of your vision are highlighted red and friendly squadmates are blue. Tracker footsteps are active.
Those familiar with Zombies will recognize Double Points, Max Ammo, Full Armor, and Fire Sale, while Looting Spree, Zarkour, and Undead Sight are all new additions for Warzone in Season 2.
There’s no telling how long they will be available in Warzone, but usually limited-time content lasts around 2 weeks.
For more guides on Warzone, check out: