Apex Legends is developed by Respawn Entertainment, a studio under Electronic Arts, or EA. In order to play the battle royale you will need to link your active account to your EA account, so here is how to do so.
Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale developed by an EA studio, Respawn Entertainment. This means that to play the game, your platform account will need to be linked to your EA account in order to play online and save your progress.
While there is cross-platform play on Apex Legends, cross-progression is not yet available, which means you won’t be able to play on the same account on multiple platforms. So, for those who have switched platforms and now need to link their EA account once again, here’s how to do so.
How to link your Apex Legends to your EA account
On your platform
- Open one of our games on your PlayStation®, Xbox, or Switch.
- For Google Stadia, you can use the account linking page.
- Some games ask you to log in at the start, while others prompt you to sign in to EA servers when you try to access online modes.
- Enter the email address and password for your primary EA Account when you’re asked to log in.
- Once you’ve signed in, your accounts will be linked.
On EA Help
- Click Log In at the top of this page, or any page on help.ea.com.
- Choose the option to sign in using your platform credentials.
- Fill in the login details from your platform in the pop-up.
- All set! Your accounts are linked.
How can I check if I’ve linked my account?
You can check if you’ve linked your accounts before by checking your About Me page on myaccount.ea.com.
Any Xbox Gamertags and PlayStationNetwork Online IDs that are linked to your EA Account will show under Connected Accounts. Connected Switch Accounts and Stadia Accounts won’t show here.
Can I link multiple platform account IDs?
An EA Account can only have one of each platform account linked at a time. This means that you can’t link an EA Account to two PlayStationNetwork IDs, for example. Instead, you’ll need to create a new EA Account to link to your additional platform accounts. If you try to link additional accounts, you’ll get a message that says Linked accounts found.
If you already have multiple platform accounts linked to an EA Account, they’ll stay linked, but you won’t be able to add more. We…